| What motivates you to do good job? Having motivation is the one that boost me in my work. My father is working hard since i was born, he was the one who provides us. He is my motivation to work hard for him to be like him in the future. |
| What makes you angry? Irresponsible behavior and repeating the same mistakes. |
| Give me an example of your creativity. Creativity is doing things something differently: Like on this Tab "Interview" if we want to see what type of Interview , we will have to go to back page or click on Interview tab again..It should be on the top of this page itself so that going back should be removed from our steps........Or we can say representing a different form of a normal thing is "creativity." |
| How long would you expect to work for us if hired? I want to be a part of this esteemed organization and want to grow with this organization by contributing my skill for its betterment. If I think that I can achieve that here, I don't think that there is any view of quitting. |
| Are not you overqualified for this position? I cant say i'm over qualified but can say well qualified. I am just a fresher and i dont have any experience but willing to get an good experience . |
| Describe your ideal company, location and job. A job Where I Love The work, Like the people, can contribute and Can not wait to get the Work. Satisfaction of my team Members & customer. A Job Where I will Get New Ideas. A job challenge me to do something new. A job Helps to me to learn new things and grow my skilss and knowledge. |
Monday, August 8, 2011
HR Interview Questions For Freshers 3
This Week Most Popular Jobs
-
Applications are invited from the candidates who are Domicile of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, ...
-
ITI Limited, the Country’s Premier Telecom Company is all set to take Telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company ha...
-
TNPL Recruitment 2011 – Various Trainee Vacancies : Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited – TNPL has advertised a recruitment notificati...
-
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - GATE 2012 Date of Online Examination: 29-01-2012 (Sunday) Date of Offline Examination:...
-
Northern Railway has issued notification against recruitment of 29 General Duty Medical Practitioner/Specialist Vacancies on Contract basi...
-
Samsung have multiple openings in Mobile Domain and Embedded Systems and di...
-
Dear Friends, We are glad to share yet another exciting opportunity to catalyze your career growth working for an early stage technology ...
-
To encourage learning about the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) among the youth of the country, the RBI conducts a major awareness and sensitiz...
-
Clogeny is a leading product development company working across cutting-edge domains like cloud computing, web scale applications, DevOps a...
-
Designation: Trainer Dear Candidate, Greetings From MAT Software Solutions,... We have an urgent requirement for Trainers for .net Technolo...