| Tell me about yourself. Good Morning Sir/Madam, Thank you for providing me an opportunity to introduce myself. I am Palash Gupta. I have completed my Graduation , with B.E. in I.T. branch from Vindhya Institute of Technology & Science ,Indore, & having 65%. I basically belongs to Indore. I have 4 members in my family, My parents & me along with my younger sister. Mr father is Senior Medical Assistent in AVTEC ltd. Pithampur . My Hobby is to collect & share knowledge. I have a learning attitude & I am always ready to learn anything from anyone . I have an ability to remember lots of contact no. along with names. My Friends call me "Phonebook". Its my Strength. My aim is to become an excellent Software engineer, & to use the technology in Social Welfare. I will be thankfull to you if you offer me the job. |
| Why should I hire you? I am energetic, confident and puntual towards my work. And I personally beleieve, I will prove my self as an assets in your organization. |
| What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strength is; I m confident, optimistic and eager to learn many things. My weakness is; I make some mistake in English writing, which I m improving. |
| Why do you want to work at our company? Sir, if am selected and when I go out and I say to my friends and relatives that I got the job. Next question they ask me is which company, if I say its xxx company there next reaction will ohh congratulation, they are not going to as me any questions like where is this company what is the growth in this company, because they know about this company, they know what is this company up to. This company gives me a brand name. I don't want to loose this opportunity at any cost. |
Monday, August 8, 2011
HR Interview Questions For Freshers 1
This Week Most Popular Jobs
-
OIL & NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED RAJASTHAN FORWARD BASE : JODHPUR ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/2011 WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR CONTRACTUAL ...
-
Company Name: ARM Designation: Intern Qualification: MBA. Experience: Fresher. Salary: As per Industry. Location: Banglor...
-
Job Description Quick Heal Technologies India's leading Anti virus company is looking for Software Engineer for Pune. The candid...
-
Dear candidates, We have an urgent requirement for DOT NET Developers , Desired candidate profile is given below Desired Qualificatio...
-
(Experienced) Walk-In : XML Parsing & Schema @ Noida Job Position : Associate Walk-In Location : Noida, NCR Job Location : N...
-
Dear Candidate, Great opportunity to work with HCL Infosystems Ltd – Tamil Nadu Subject: Walk-in for Desktop Field Support - HCL Infosys...
-
Aricent Chennai Very Strong exp on TCL / TK Tester with Automation exp 2 – 4 Yrs of exp from (Networking or Telecom Domain) Drive – ...
-
Dear Friends, We are glad to share an exciting job opportunity for candidates (0 to 1 year experience) to work with National Instruments. ...
-
Company Name: Infosys Job Designation or Job Role: Systems Engineer Candidate Educational Qualification : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech...
-
Mega Interview drive on 10MARCH 2012 in Bangalore for C++ job openings in CSC(Computer Sciences CorpDear , Hello C++ Professionels This is with reference to your profile in Monster. If you are not interested in this position or if you are ...