| Tell me honestly about the strong points and weak points of your boss (company, management team, etc.) As a employee its my duty to save secret information about my company, management, my "BOSS". Because I am still working with my boss so how I can tell you about the strong points and weak points of my boss, and sir you are also a competitor of my present company, So please don't mind. I think am honest employee of company, so please sorry me for this question. |
| Looking back on your last position, have you done your best work? Everyone knows that nobody is perfect as their is always a scope for improvement. Though I don't get any reward for my work done in my previous job but I am sure I was given my 100 % and my satisfaction is more valuable to me. |
| Why should I hire you from the outside when I could promote someone from within? First of all i would like to say that sir if you are conducting interviews for this particular position it means you require an individual from outside your organization,otherwise i wont be sitting in front of you for the interview and secondly a new person always bring something new innovative ideas through his experiences which is definitely helpful for an organization growth perspective. |
| How do you feel about reporting to a younger person? I feel comfortable. Because I won't give importance to the age, I give importance to his post or designation |
| Looking back, what would you do differently in your life? We are not change our past but present and future is totally depend on our self that why if we are focus on our present then our future definitely good. In our life every moment teach us something new that's why not don't waste time on think past focus on present. |
| Why are not you earning more money at this stage of your career? Because I'm not money minded person...i prefer future growth and job satisfaction, i m career oriented person...money may come and go... but one will not get golden opportunities of building career again and again and i believe that if career is on right track and on progress..money can come automatically...just focus on your work..and you will get fruitful results. |
Saturday, August 20, 2011
HR Interview Questions For Experienced 2
This Week Most Popular Jobs
-
Applications are invited from the candidates who are Domicile of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, ...
-
Dear Associate, Greetings from Talent Acquisition Group !! This is with reference to opening for Java Professionals at TCS Hyderabad. We h...
-
Clogeny is a leading product development company working across cutting-edge domains like cloud computing, web scale applications, DevOps a...
-
Samsung have multiple openings in Mobile Domain and Embedded Systems and di...
-
NIT Karnataka, invites applications for the post of Assistant Professor Post: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Minimum Qua...
-
Location: Chennai Job Position: Software Engineer Trainee Eligibility Criteria: Must be a MCA graduate - 2010 or 2011 pass out Good ...
-
Hi All, Kenexa is expanding and to facilitate this growth further we need exceptional talent! As you will see below, we currently have a n...
-
Government of India Ministry of Railways Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Indian Railways Centralised Employment Notice No. 04/2012 No...
-
Dear Friends, eLitmus is glad to share a premium job opportunity to work with Mavenir Systems. About the company: Mavenir Systems is a leadi...
-
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, conduct walk-in interview for the post of Scientist Post: Scientist (Deptt. of Ped...