Monday, August 8, 2011

HR Interview Questions For Freshers 3



What motivates you to do good job?
Having motivation is the one that boost me in my work. My father is working hard since i was born, he was the one who provides us. He is my motivation to work hard for him to be like him in the future.
What makes you angry?
Irresponsible behavior and repeating the same mistakes.
Give me an example of your creativity.
Creativity is doing things something differently: Like on this Tab "Interview" if we want to see what type of Interview , we will have to go to back page or click on Interview tab again..It should be on the top of this page itself so that going back should be removed from our steps........Or we can say representing a different form of a normal thing is "creativity."
How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
I want to be a part of this esteemed organization and want to grow with this organization by contributing my skill for its betterment. If I think that I can achieve that here, I don't think that there is any view of quitting.
Are not you overqualified for this position?
I cant say i'm over qualified but can say well qualified. I am just a fresher and i dont have any experience but willing to get an good experience .
Describe your ideal company, location and job.
A job Where I Love The work, Like the people, can contribute and Can not wait to get the Work.

Satisfaction of my team Members & customer.

A Job Where I will Get New Ideas.

A job challenge me to do something new.

A job Helps to me to learn new things and grow my skilss and knowledge.



To Know Latest Update Like Us on Facebook!

To Get Latest Update Follow us on google!

This Week Most Popular Jobs

Followers