Monday, August 8, 2011

HR Interview Questions For Freshers 2


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
Confidence means I'm good in my work.

Overconfidence means I'm the best, No one is best every student must have teacher.
What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
Hard work means putting in a lot of efforts for some task.

Smart work means to do hard work with a proper plan to achieve the "goal of work" in shortest period of time.
How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
I will complete my work within time . if there is necessity to work at nights and weekends for the beneficial of company i will definetly work .
Can you work under pressure?
Pressure is something what we creates and then we are forced to overcome it. In my opinion if we are correct and puntual there is no need to push ourself into such situations. Incase if I'm asked to work in such situation I will certainly work because as a student I have gone through almost 10 board exams if I can handle it and overcome it successfully I belive I can tolerate any stress.
Are you willing to relocate or travel?
Yes. I will relocate if the company requires and it is benificial for me to learn new things and to come across different cultures of people and it elivates our inetrnal skills how to adjust to differnt mindsets of people and environment.
What are your goals?
My short term goal is to be a part of an organisation where I can learn new things and use my knowladge, skills for benifits of organisation... And long term goal is I would look to myself for the higher post.



To Know Latest Update Like Us on Facebook!

To Get Latest Update Follow us on google!

This Week Most Popular Jobs

Followers