Saturday, August 20, 2011

HR Interview Questions For Experienced 1


Why did you resign from your previous job?
My previous job was not very satisfying. I am an ambitious and innovative person. I want to work in a more challenging and growth oriented environment.
Why have you been out of work so long?
Professional and personal life go parallelly, both are important & depend on each other up to great extent. But sometimes we have to choose one.

Most of the people leave their family and go to another city for job and growth, in the same way, sometimes we have to quit job for family demands which cannot be ignored.
Why have you had so many jobs?
Well, So far I did not have permanent accommodation so that I had to change my job with the change in residence. Now I have settled in Pune and looking for a permanent job.
Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
Criticism is like a soap whenever you use it, it wash out your all body dust and make you much clean & brighter. So criticism depends on your attitude, how you takes it. Either you can take it positively and makes your errors correct or just loose your confidence and stop to go ahead.
Could you have done better in your last job?
I performed well in all my previous assignments to the best of my efforts, same has been well appreciated by my peers and managers. Ofcourse there is always a room for improvement, which I am working on it, to be even more better.
Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had.
Well no job is boring...it depends on interest if one has interest intact ..the job is interesting..but i think jobs that requires to do repetitive works without any future prospects and stagnant career will cause boredom as one will lose interest in them.. example can be call centre job...wel m fresher and havent come across any boring job yet.
May I contact your present employer for a reference?
Ya you can, I'm sure u'll get to know more about me, because I have always given my best.
How many hours a week do you normally work?
Work is the first preference so I'm ready to work on the demand of work.
What was the toughest challenge you have ever faced?
First time I am facing this question and to answer this question is the toughest challenge I have faced. In my carrier I have faced many more tough challenges but I have crack then with my skill and confidence.
Have you been absent from work more than a few days in any previous position?
Not yet because. I am a mature person and I understand my responsibilities and I am caring for my job.
What changes would you make if you came on board?
I would instill a sense of having more space in my workplace so that juniors/subordinates can come up with more ideas without the fear of rejection or humiliation.
What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea, but you think it stinks?
Sir, Let us discuss and categorized all pron's and corn's and lets take views of other experienced guys and then it would be good to finalize and impliment.
How could you have improved your career progress?
Career progression can be improved with dedication and determination to strive for the target set forth. The vast goals will be achieved by breaking them into small pieces and going forward continuously achieving them as it is said journey to thousand miles start with a single step.



To Know Latest Update Like Us on Facebook!

To Get Latest Update Follow us on google!

This Week Most Popular Jobs

Followers